- Company: A Cooking Pan Manufacturer
- Category: Industrial Services / Paint Cleaning/Maintenance
- Location: Indiana & Northwest Ohio Territory
- Focus: Scheduled Cleaning of Paint Lines
A scheduled cleaning of paint lines, an involve tank, and a spray booth that are used to spray on non-stick coating to cooking pans, as well as the cleaning of exhaust stacks.
This task needed to be done with a certain time limit because production line is shut down during cleaning. It initially involved work between shifts for the 1 paint line. A few years later, they have three lines and we schedule them for Service about 3 months out. We have been doing this cleaning regularly for 9 years.
- ERG utilized a vac truck to increase pressure from drum pumps, which eliminated some of the drummed waste that was generated in the past. Less handling for the Client.
- ERG provided air quality monitoring throughout the whole job.
- Locked in pricing and a schedule they can count on.
- Confined space entry permit and training by ERG is necessary for the crew