- Company: City Government
- Category: Lab Pack Services / Facility Clean Out
- Location: Indiana & Northwest Ohio Territory
- Focus: Remove all environmental hazards from an abandoned building prior to demolition.
ERG was tasked by the City Government to remove all lighting fixtures, switches, and miscellaneous chemicals from an abandoned building prior to demolition. The project was completed by ERG’s Trained and Certified Lab Pack Technicians that safely packed all of the materials.
- Remove all environmental hazards from an abandoned building prior to demolition.
- All lighting fixtures, switches, and miscellaneous chemicals needed removal to complete.
- Transfer materials from existing tanks into drums for transportation and disposal.
- Package several items for shipment.
- ERG was able to use smaller equipment to get inside building to make the job go faster.
- ERG has the knowledge and the transportation licenses to properly transport and dispose your hazardous waste.
- ERG was able to complete 90% of the work themselves and subcontracted the balance for on time completion of project, which allowed less invoicing for Client.
- The project was completed by ERG's Trained and Certified Lab Pack Technicians that safely packed all of the materials.
Other ERG Services
- Cleanup one step closer after toxic waste threatens water supplyCLARK COUNTY, Ohio — Toxic chemicals buried underground are sitting…
- See inside Ann Arbor’s new recycling plant after $7.25M overhaulAnn Arbor’s recycling plant was such a mess six years…
- Michigan’s recycling rate lags U.S. averageThe majority of local government leaders in Michigan, 86%, say…