- Company: An Environmental Engineering Consulting Firm
- Category: Site Remediation & Restoration
- Location: Detroit, MI
- Focus: Remove a Leaking Underground Storage Tank and Contaminated Soil for an Environmental Engineering Consulting Firm.
- ERG removed approximately 2,000 tons of impacted soil and materials.
- The materials removed equates to approximately 50 truckloads of contaminated material.
- A corresponding amount of clean fill needed to be brought to the site, put in place, and properly compacted to prevent future settling.
- Underground Storage Tank Removal
- Removal of Contaminated Soil
- Soil Transportation and Disposal
- Tree removal and Landscaping
- Site Remediation & Restoration
- Removal of Concrete
- Coordination of Subcontractors
- Heavy Equipment Operation
- Disposal of Petroleum Sludge and Residual Fuel.
- Removal of miscellaneous site structures including a concrete & brick wall
- Miscellaneous “extra” work-related items included Sidewalk Replacement and Traffic Control
- ERG completed the project quickly saved the client money.
- ERG provided waste disposal manifests, supporting remediation documentation, and heavy equipment operation.
- ERG obtained permits to shut down one lane of traffic to facilitate expedited load-out of contaminated soils.