- Company: A Chemical Manufacturing and Packaging Company
- Category: Industrial Services / Storage Tank Relocation
- Location: Northern Michigan
- Focus: Relocate six 20,000 gallon above ground storage tanks from one tank farm to another tank farm on site.
- ERG successfully completed the relocation of six 20,000 gallon above ground storage tanks from one tank farm to another.
- ERG had to carefully plan and navigate around several existing active tanks that were full of chemicals and located in the same tank farms as the tanks that ERG was relocating.
- ERG was tasked to relocate six 20,000 gallon above ground storage tanks from one tank farm to another tank farm on site.
- ERG provided the large scale cranes and all the necessary rigging that was required to complete the project.
- ERG was able to complete the project in a very efficient manner due to the high level of communication and teamwork with the client.
- Additional cost savings for the client and a reduced final cost than what was originally quoted when the project was completed.
Other ERG Services
- Cleanup one step closer after toxic waste threatens water supplyCLARK COUNTY, Ohio — Toxic chemicals buried underground are sitting…
- See inside Ann Arbor’s new recycling plant after $7.25M overhaulAnn Arbor’s recycling plant was such a mess six years…
- Michigan’s recycling rate lags U.S. averageThe majority of local government leaders in Michigan, 86%, say…