- Company: An Environmental Consultant
- Category: Lab Pack Services / Chemical
- Location: Indiana & Northwest Ohio Territory
- Focus: Package, transport, and dispose 17 drums of unknown origin that were abandoned in a warehouse.
- Classify and Remove 17 drums of unknown origin that were in a warehouse left by previous tenants.
- The client needed guidance as to how to classify drums of unknown origin for shipment.
- The removal of said drums on a timely basis and within estimated budget.
- ERG properly sampled and characterized the waste in 17 drums.
- ERG packaged, transported, and disposed 17 Drums of an unknown origin.
- ERG completed the project quickly saved the client money.
- ERG has trained professionals that can perform a waste sweep, categorize the materials, profile, package and transport for disposal your unneeded chemicals.
- ERG has the transportation licenses to properly transport for disposal your hazardous waste.