- Company: An Industrial Company
- Category: Industrial Services / Site Remediation
- Location: Ann Arbor, MI
- Focus: Removing and disposing of 200,000 gallons of PFAS water.
Needed the 200,000 gallons of water out of a 20’ deep basement within a 12-hour timeframe to find and mitigate the groundwater leak.
- Pumped the Frac tanks out with jumbo tankers for disposal.
- Demolition of an industrial building.
- ERG provided a diesel pump with (10) 20,000-gallon frac tanks to pump the contaminated water for disposal.
- ERG saved the client thousands of dollars from removing the ground water as quickly as possible to lessen the amount of gallons to dispose of.
- ERG Pumped the Frac tanks out with jumbo tankers to lessen the amount of costs of the Frac tank rentals.