- Buy Products
- Project Experience
- About Us
Environmental Sales Consultant, Ohio
ENVIRONMENTAL SALES EXPERIENCE REQUIRED !
ERG Environmental Services, a midwest environmental services company, is seeking a highly-skilled and motivated sales professional for our Ohio facility. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of five years’ experience in outside, business-to-business sales with an emphasis on Consultative Sales (specifically related to new account sales and business development.)
We are expanding into new markets; therefore, the successful candidate must have experience in developing new territories, and will be responsible for prospecting, presenting and closing new business. The ideal candidate will have a successful track record in environmental sales; however, relevant experience selling consulting services to industrial/manufacturing accounts will be considered.
Our company has provided exceptional service to clients throughout the Midwest for over twenty years. We have a dynamic, fast-paced organization that is well-positioned for growth. We serve a diverse client base and specialize in assisting industrial and manufacturing clients with their EPA, RCRA and OSHA regulatory compliance requirements.
· Strategically target new accounts and build existing territory
· Provide accurate sales forecasts and projections for operational planning
· Meet or exceed annual sales goals
· Build strong relationships with and provide superior service to clients
· Associate’s degree or equivalent preferred
· 5+ years of relevant experience in consultative sales experience in
selling ENVIRONMENTAL compliance and consulting services is REQUIRED
or industrial/manufacturing sales.
· Ability to understand our services and their application to client situations
· Working knowledge of RCRA and DOT regulations desired
· Hazardous Waste Characterization and Profiling experience desired
· Excellent organizational skills, and a goal-oriented approach to managing
multiple projects and objectives efficiently
· Ability to communicate effectively with clients (written and verbal)
· Proficient computer skills in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
· Ability to work effectively as part of a team
ERG Environmental Services (ERG) is an environmental/industrial cleaning service company with 30 years of industrial knowledge and experience. ERG has successfully been a leader in servicing energy and utility industry, automotive and manufacturing industry, municipalities/ government sectors and environmental consultants. Our industrial cleaning service training programs ensure that ERG employees are well educated in OSHA/DOT regulations and standards. ERG has a wide variety of services offered from vacuum and tanker truck services, hazardous and non-hazardous waste disposal, PCB recycling/ disposal, de-manufacturing/ asset recovery, health and safety services, site investigation/ remediation, underground storage tank services, environmental/ industrial cleaning services and many more.
#Hiring #Resume #SalesConsultant #Ohio #EnvironmentalServices #SalesProfessional #EnvironmentalSalesConsultant #OhioJobs #EnvironmentalServices #CareerOpportunities #JoinOurTeam #Employment #CareerGrowth #Joblisting #JobOpening #JobPosting #Job #Jobs #HotJobs #GreenJobs #ToledoOH #ClevelandOH #WeAreERG #WeAreHereToHelp #Interview #IndustrialServices #Remediation #LabPacking #ChemicalPacking #EnvironmentalConsulting #UniversalWaste #WasteManagement #SiteInvestigation #IndustrialCleaning #Training #Compliance #EmergencyResponse