Residential Hazardous Waste Drop-Off Centers
2 conveniently located HHW Recycling Centers to serve you: Bowling Green, OH & Livonia, MI are the (ONLY) 2 HHW waste accepting locations.
Toll-Free Number for Both Drop-Off Locations – 1.855.459.0021
Homeowners Please Review Our COVID-19 Drop-Off Protocol
13040 Merriman Road, 48150
Monday, Wednesday, Friday
9am – 5pm
Tuesday & Thursday
9am – 7pm
- Turn at Industrial Road and into our parking lot
- Please do not use the NORTH driveway
- Please wear a facial mask
- Ring doorbell and return to your vehicle
- Our trained personnel will unload and weigh your HHW
Bowling Green, OH
527 Woodland Circle, 43402
Monday through Friday
9am – 4pm
- See sign: Household Waste Drop-off Enter Here
- Please go directly to Shipping/Receiving for HHW drop-off.
- Please wear a facial mask
- Our trained personnel will unload and weigh your HHW.
Pricing by Community
City of Livonia Department of Public Works: 734.466.2655
City of Northville Department of Public Works: 248.449.9930
The City of Livonia
$5 fee for each drop off up to 100 LBS. Residents will pay 75 cents per pound over 100 LBS.
(This does NOT include Northville Township)
No charge up to 100 lbs, $.75 per lb. anything over 100 lbs.
The RRRASOC contract does NOT allow for free latex paint recycling.
(ALL communities, including those listed in the RRRASOC section below, pay standard pricing for latex paint)
No charge for residents of these communities:
- Farmington Hills
- Milford Twp.
- South Lyon
- Walled Lake
Only specific addresses in these communities apply.
No charge for the residents of the 12 SOCRRA communities as well as Bingham Farms, the city of Bloomfield Hills (not the Township), and Franklin Village.
Residents of the City of Rochester and Rochester Hills may use this service after purchasing a voucher from their city office. The voucher must be presented at the time of drop-off.
12 SOCRRA Communities:
- Beverly Hills
- Hazel Park
- Huntington Woods
- Lathrup Village
- Oak Park
- Pleasant Ridge
- Royal Oak
Non-Member, other participating communities:
- Bingham Farms
- Franklin Village
- City of Bloomfield Hills (Not the Township)
- City of Rochester – Voucher Required
- Rochester Hills – Voucher Required
The Standard pricing for all other communities that are not listed:
Standard Pricing: $0.75 per pound, $20 minimum
All communities pay standard pricing for latex paint.
- Oil-Based & Latex Paints/Stains
- Paint Thinners
- Household Cleaners/Solvents
- Household/Automotive Lubricants
- Motor Oil
- Pool & Spa Chemicals
- Lightbulbs/Fluorescent Tubes
- Transmission/Brakes Fluids
- Old Nail Polish/Nail Polish Remover
- Aerosol Cans/ Any
- Propane / Fire extinguishers (ERG does not accept cylinders other than propane or fire extinguishers at the HHW door.)
- Wood Stripper
- iPad/Cell phones
- Computers/Monitors/Keyboards/ Printers/Fax Machines/etc.
- Used Needles/Sharps (Must be in a rigid container with a lid, example: coffee can with a lid or laundry detergent bottle with lid)
- Mercury/Mercury Devices (thermostats and thermometers)
- Liquid Mercury/Quick Silver $50 per LB
- Insulation Cylinders
- Radioactive Waste
- Do-It-Yourself home foam sealant / insulation / adhesive cylinders (i.e., with spray nozzles / spray guns)
- Large Cylinders (greater than BBQ propane size)
- Biologically Active Material
- Yard Waste
- Industrial and/or Commercially Generated Waste
- Appliances (white goods, air conditioners, etc.)
- Compressed Gas Cylinders other than propane