ERG Environmental Services is a single-source provider for the removal and management of RCRA and TSCA regulated materials, non-hazardous materials, and household hazardous materials. We are committed to assisting your organization manage and reduce not only the amount of waste that is generated but also the amount of waste that your organization places in a landfill. ERG would also appreciate the opportunity to help you reach your zero landfill objectives. ERG’s main goal is to improve your environmental footprint while delivering the highest level of customer service at a competitive cost.
ERG provides full service hazardous, non-hazardous, universal and electronic waste management. From segregation and packaging of expired or obsolete chemicals to the sampling, analysis and hazard characterization of unknown waste, ERG offers you the knowledge and professionalism to completely manage your drum pad or waste storage area.
ERG operates one of very few RCRA PART B licensed universal waste recycling facilities servicing the Midwest. Our knowledge of waste and the ability to handle any waste your facility generates can minimize your organization’s labor, material handling and transport costs, as well as minimize exposure to the liabilities associated with hazardous waste management.
Additionally, ERG is a leader in the management of household hazardous waste collection events, with over 50+ events conducted annually. Events are typically sponsored by local municipalities for community participation but events are increasingly sponsored by corporations for participation by employees. ERG welcomes the opportunity to provide this demonstration of corporate social responsibility to your company.
- Waste Sampling and Analysis
- Waste Characterization Assistance
- Transport of Containerized and Bulk Liquid, Sludge and Solid Waste
- Roll-off Services
- Hazardous Waste Management
- Non-hazardous Waste Management
- PCB Advanced Phase Separation (APS) for Multi-Phasic PCB Waste
- Recoverable Petroleum Product Management
- Used Oil and Antifreeze Recycling
- Radioactive Waste Services
- Management of Unstable Chemical Compounds
- Material Recovery – Metals, Plastics, Glass etc.
- Universal and Electronic Waste Management
- Mercury Retorting for Mercury Recovery from Devices
- Air Bag Management
- Hazardous Metal Recycling
- Chemical Inventories, Lab Packing, Disposal and Reporting
- Household Hazardous Waste (HHW) Collection Events
- Plant Decommissioning and Closure
- Assistance with Official Responses to Regulatory Agencies
- Development of RCRA Contingency Plans