The HEAVY DUTY series for Railroad, Mining, Marine, Energy and other Heavy Duty Cleaning Applications.
All JRI washers are built to last, and the HEAVY DUTY series parts cleaning equipment brings years of precision engineering into the finest cleaning system that money can buy.
Using premium components and heavy weight 7GA. steel construction these systems not only provide precision cleaning, but long term reliability and durability.
Choose from one of the most diverse product offerings in the marketplace with over 12 HEAVY DUTY models to choose from. JRI HEAVY DUTY series parts washers are available with turntable diameters up to 144″ and weight capacities up to 50,000 pounds.
JRI does not subscribe to the one size fits all mentality.
All of the HDS units can be ordered with the following equipment to help customize the systems to your own specific needs:
- Oscillating spray manifolds ~ To enhance cleaning of complex parts
- Gas and Steam heat options ~ Allows you energy choices for your specific application
- Oil coalescing systems ~ For extreme high oils applications
- Stainless Steel Construction ~ For precision cleaning and extreme pH chemistry
- Stainless Steel Cabinet Only Construction ~ An economical alterative to all stainless construction
- Particulate Bag Filtration ~ Micron sizes from 5 to 600 mic
- Re-circulating and nonrecirculating rinses ~ Removes detergent residue for precision cleaning
- Heated and non heated blow off stages ~ For fast and efficient water removal
- Sludge extraction systems ~ Improves solution life by removing heavy solids from the sump area
- Steam exhaust systems ~ Limits steam into your building
- Pump upgrades ~ For severe cleaning applications with pressures up to 200psi
- Weight capacity upgrades up to 50,000 lbs
- Insulation packages ~ Reduce outside surface temperatures and thermal efficiency
- Mulit-level turntables ~ Increase cleaning space without increasing foot print
- Custom fixturing ~ Parts trees, racks, and hangers to fine tune your cleaning