Technical Administrative Assistant: Livonia, MI
Technical Administrative Assistant
The person we are looking for is a professional that enjoys fast-paced environments,professional and personal growth, and working in a team atmosphere.
Assist Technical Waste Coordinators with pricing, scheduling, and transportation issues.
- Aid with research and resolve customer concerns and questions.
- Interface with customers and operations to make sure job and projects are completed as requested.
- Communicate with customers by phone, email or in person regarding profiles
- Prepare and transmit reports and waste shipment summaries.
- Assist and provide support to sales representatives and their customers.
- Maintain customer profiles and contract filing system.
- Manage additional projects and assignments as requested by the Customer Service Manager.
- Prepare shipping documents in accordance with DOT regulations.
What you need to apply
High School Diploma or GED equivalent, Bachelors of Science or related field preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to coordinate and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work within a team environment.
- Ability to pass pre-employment background checks and drug screening.
- Proper email and phone etiquette are essential.
- Skill using MS Office, Excel, and general computer-based programs are highly preferred.
The unique value proposition of ERG Environmental Services centers on the environmentallyresponsible management of regulated wastes and secondary materials. The executive team andsenior personnel of ERG have extensive experience in the management of hazardous waste andregulated post-industrial wastes. We focus on minimizing the liability associated with these wastesthrough the application of the regulatory framework to all of our processes. These practices haveearned ERG Environmental Services credibility for being the most innovative, comprehensive andrespected in the industry. ERG’s diversity enables us to be nimble and reactive to our customer and the specific needsof the situation. From something as simple as the recycling of a fluorescent bulb to thecomplex task of a $10+ million PCB decontamination and remediation project, the industryexperts of ERG have the KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE, and RESOURCES to accomplish the task.
- Opportunity for professional growth
- Employer paid certifications and training
- Health Benefits
- Retirement Savings Plan with company match
#EnvironmentalServices #Hiring #GreenJobs #TrendingJobs #TrendingIndustry #GrowingField#TechnicalAdministrativeAssistant #Resume #Career #Careeropportunity #ERGenvironmentalServices #HotJobs Find out more at www.ERGenvironmental.com Equal Employment OpportunityERG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider all qualifiedapplicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation,disability or veteran status, among other factors.