- Project Experience
- About Us
ERG is looking for Field Service Technicians dedicated individuals who will join team. We offer competitive pay and benefits including Medical, Dental, Paid Vacation and a Retirement Plan.
· Have a general understanding and ability to work in Elevated or Confined Space Entry Required areas as well as follow Lock-Out Tag-Out and Equipment Safety procedures. (Training provided by ERG)
Field Technicians need to work well in a team atmosphere. ERG is a customer service driven company.
· Ensure equipment and company property is maintained in proper condition.
· Must be able to pass a pre-employment, random, and or post accident/injury substance abuse screening.
· Must have reliable transportation.
Essential Job Functions
· Work with designated company representative to learn and understand all safety, operational, and company rules, regulations and responsibilities.
· Perform all work as directed by on-sight supervisor or leadership personnel.
· Operate a multitude of hand tools including: shovels, squeegees, brooms, etc.
· Operate manual end of pressure washer to clean required areas to the standards as set forth by the on site designated company representative.
· Operate manual end of vacuum hose to recover product into mobile storage unit.
· Assist in the set up and tear down of job site.
Essential Physical Job Functions/Requirements
· Hear and distinguish emergency signals and instructions while on duty.
· Must be able to repetitively lift, stoop, bend, squat, kneel, reach and crawl.
· Must be able to repeatedly lift a minimum of 50 pounds.
· Must be able to work in challenging conditions such as heat, cold, dusty, and wet conditions for extended periods of time.
· Must be able to work in confined spaces and tight quarters.
· Be able to wear protective clothing such as respirators, safety glasses, approved steel toe shoes, coveralls, and hearing protection.
· Must be able to climb ladders, and work from stationary platforms at elevated heights.
· Must be capable of working extended hours
ERG delivers the complete spectrum of waste management and remediation services. We handle all aspects of waste transaction including sampling, laboratory analysis, waste characterization, packaging, marking, labeling, manifest documents, transportation and recycling/disposal. And our site remediation services are among the most comprehensive and respected in the industry. Contact us or call to speak to a representative and see how we can help you.